Thursday, April 29, 2010

waiting doodle

it was another long day. two classes for me n then riding across town to search for spare parts. My Dad is in Jogjakarta currently, doing some surveys for his work. We supposed to meet the day before but (again) he had a meeting so our meeting was canceled (as usual).

Me and GC is now sharing motorcycle, so sometimes I have to wait him to pick me up at campus/rehearsal/anywhere. at the time I have to wait GC and Dad (which then decided to meet me at my campus). My favorite waiting point is the new koi pond near the gate. Those kois r just beeeautiful!


so there goes the doodle. hahaha. I think I'm in love with Japanese designs for tattooing (Horimono). It's a pure challenge when you have to fit the design with both body muscles/movement and the people's characteristic. And yeah, good knowledge about history/stories behind each design is another challenge. It's simply fascinating. I hope I can do the same with Javanese traditional designs, which are true Indonesian.

No comments: