Monday, April 26, 2010

one of the busy days

HA!!
I used to have one presentation for my Structure and Construction class at 9AM today, while GC also has to bring his springs to a friend's garage. so we're off at 8 n he dropped me at campus. it's 9AM SHARP but my lecturer havn't show up yet n even my partners r still on their way. damn. n guess what, Mrs. Medy simply FORGOT that we had presentations today. blahh..



we supposed to have a presentation about Sendai Mediatheque, a building by Toyo Ito, a center for activities in the fields of art and film, serving as a public facility located in Sendai, Japan.

It turned to be a 'sleeping-class' in 10 minutes after Mrs Medy announced that she'll show us some of her architectural movies. the sound system was shitty as - or was it even no sound system? - so it was like reading a book full of photographs without any clue about what they are. I got a 10minutes nap n awaken from a 'noonmare' (?) :P turned my back to pass the presentation CD to my partner, Dhani - the only diligent student left in our year, I think - n found out that he was also sleeping. damn.

oh well, so GC picked me up at 11 n we stopped at the supermarket to buy some goodies for the shop, also bought some cool beverages coz we think they would save us from this hot-sunny weather a moment before we clean up the studio. Carpe Diem Tattoo Studio has been also a bicycle/motorcycle garage + painting studio last whole weeks, all guests were related to these stuff so they didn't mind n even comeback just to see some progress. The thing is, everything gets messier than before. GC even forgot he pinstriped the display window 'accidentally'


and I also let Bebe to paint at the studio hall. She insisted to also paint on the wall.


when we get at the studio, a client was already waiting. it's only 12PM and we're open at 1. a cover-up! Ooookay maan!! GC is now doing that piece, n now im still trying to breathe n drawing another design for this afternoon appointment. I'm dehidrating.

No comments: