Wednesday, April 21, 2010

2010!


BOO!!!!
it's been AWHILE...hahaha.
well at last i managed to 'manage' my blog again, n now i prefer to do this in English - or maybe in Indonesian too sometimes :)

my Belladonna is three years old now, sooo pretty, clever, adorable, etc (ok, no Mom will say her daughter is stupid/crazy/ugly unless she's insane). well, Bebe is able to catch up in conversation with adults, n she likes to tell her stories. n when she want people to read a book for her, in few minutes she will read the book to them instead. She got me and GC's music taste; rocknroll n some heavy metal thingy from me, and blues n hiphop from GC. Sometimes she goes out with me on my rehearsals, and rushing the vocal lines with her screams. Her favorite line is "M-Zed-A!!!" from Loudness' Crazy Nights.


I quit my job as a fulltime translator n now mostly spend time at home/Carpe Diem Tattoo Studio. GC already runs it for almost two years now n it still goin strong, I decided to manage the appointments and tattoo supplies coming in/out. and yeah, I started tattooing too ;)

AND my thesis, im still workin it out. I'm making a tattoo studio and gallery in Jogjakarta. It's hypothetical, unfortunately. but since this might be the dream of any tattooers/artists, I hope it will be come true someday :) I have two months to finish the journal and another four months to finish the building design.

absolutely I'm also hoping to keep writing n put updates here :) cheers :)

No comments: