Saturday, May 1, 2010

Perspective

"Appreciating the little things.
Making the most of what we've got.
Helping others to have a positive outlook too.
That's what it's all about.
Perspective."
-Jinxi Boo

Despite of any bad experiences we had, I don't think anyone should take it seriously into any negative responds. Well, I know, easier to say than to REALLY go through it. I was reacting negatively. Now I can admit that I was acting badly - not to other people - but to myself: I stopped talking to anyone. I stopped trusting people. I didn't even realize that Iv stopped smiling.

Then it was the first time I talked to my Mom again, about how I really feel actually. I don't get hysterical reaction just like my bestmates gave - which made me feel worse - my Mom simply says: it was your choice. you choose and don't look back. it's all in your hands.

And that is SO TRUE. My weakness and my strength, my happiness and my sorrow, it's all mine, not others. All I have to do is to focus and establish my objectives. Positive mind and objectives are perfect allies to get into creative power. And world doesn't need any sorrow. throw it away ASAP.

Well I am not perfect. I really HATE to hate. for better term, I'll say I dislike some people. OK I know, I can hear some of my friends (or maybe you) saying shitty ppl doesn't even deserve the attention. I minimize my attention for them. If my mind is a home, I'll put those ppl in garbage bin. on the bottom of it. This might not lasts forever, someday I might think to get em out there and 'recycling' :)

just focus on what you love most. For me it could be my family, Bebe, my bestmates, tattoo, music, or anything/anyone inspiring.

onstage with Venomstrikes, photo taken by Adam BunuhDua

Before focusing, remember to set a positive mind. Your mindset is what you get.
Think positive. Live. Love. Create.

1 comment:

j-boo said...

Thank you for the beautiful post and for referencing my words. That means so much to me!

I love what you said:

"Before focusing, remember to set a positive mind. Your mindset is what you get.
Think positive. Live. Love. Create."

So true! So very true!!

Have a wonderful week!

Hugs, Jinxi